Saturday, June 4, 2011

Five Months and More


So so so so sorry I haven't posted in over 2 months!  We have been having our fun, and keeping extra busy. We went to Disneyland in April with the Turners, we had Chase dedicated at our church on Mother's Day, and Matt got hired earlier than expected so he went back to work already.  I'm almost done with school, only 3 1/2 more days, whoo hooo!  Here are the highlights of the last 2 months in pictures.



Spring time and Easter!


We had so much fun at Disneyland. Too bad all the hats were too big for Chase.

I'm 4 months old.

I'm 5 months old. Hi everyone.

My first taste of bananas. This is what I do with all new foods, but really I will like it as I get used to it.

I love to play and bounce. Daddy's hat is way too big for me.
Love you all! See you at Relay for Life!


1 comment:

  1. I can't get the videos to play, but I love the pics!!! He is so cute. So glad we got to play with him for a few days in Chico. Then we get to again in July! Yay! Love Summer Break!!!

    ReplyDelete